Lavender Smock Pretty Little Thing

You can never go wrong with a Smock Style Dress I think they are a must have for any body shape and style I find them to be stylish & comfortable.
As I was browsing Pretty Little Thing I came across this gorgeous lavender smock dress with soft pleats
I just knew that it was going to be a staple fashion item. 
I felt so vintage in this dress my sister absolutely fell in love with it when she saw it she called it a 50s inspired dress
I didn't feel like I needed to add anything else to the smock apart from the basic leggings from Topshop and my little black booties from Rivers and that fall coloured lip in "Teeny Tiny" by ColourPop Cosmetics. 
Geri
xxx 

1 comment

  1. Super gorgeous! Love the light purple dress paired with the dark lip! <3

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top