The Naughty Nines W7 Cosmetics

14 June 2016

W7 have to be one of my favourite makeup company's around they are from England
for today's post its all about the gorgeous Naughty Nines Palettes they have come out with you may be thinking that they look like the Mac X9 ones and that is one of the main reasons why I had to order these little cuties from EBay. 
They are very similar to the Mac x9 ones but they are a tiny bit bigger and they are less then half of the cost then a Mac x9 palette.


 Mid Summer Nights - Burgundy Palette 
Bangkok Nights - Purple Palette 
Arabian Nights - Amber Palete
Hard Days Night - Navy Palette 
I love how all of my w7 eyeshadows have long lasting pigement and they are all very easy to blend and apply.
 This is a smokey eye look that i created with the Bangkok Palette
i then added half false lashes from Helen Dowsley in DateNight
Here is my Haul Video thats is online on my Youtube Channel
Geri
xxx

Post a Comment