KATY KAT MATTE | COVERGIRL KATY PERRY COLLECTION

Finally Australia has launched the gorgeous Katy Kat Matte Lipsticks & Mascara I have been waiting for these little beauties for ages now if there was one way to describe the lipsticks collection from Covergirl it would be " one of the most diverse lipstick collections in the drugstore" seriously I'm a lover of Black lipsticks lots of purple shades and this range brings so many gorgeous colours into the drugstore I honestly can't pick just one that I love so grab a cuppa & see what ones I picked up
 Firstly the number one thing that I love is that the colour you see in the bottom of the packaging is what you are getting inside of the lipstick bullet.
there is 11 shades to choose from in the collection 
I have 8 from this range all the formulas are buttery soft & very pigmented 
Kitty Purry - This is a stunning everyday pinky mauve shade I love how these glide on and the stay matte but feel so soft on the lips 
Cosmo Kitty - Electric Lavender Purple shade this is a gorgeous purple colour I honestly love this one to bits its the perfect purple shade that has never been a colour to get in the drugstore. 
 Cat Call - Peachy Pink shade that is a gorgeous pop of colour.
Catoure - Terracotta shade that is absolutely gorgeous on 

Sphynx - Nude peach shade perfect for those nude lip days.
Crimson Cat -  True Blue Red shade very 1950's inspired red lipstick.
 Maroon Meow - Deep Raspberry Red perfect for Autumn.
Perry Panther - Matte Black so much love for this shade finally a black matte lipstick that is at the Drugstore.
Have you picked up any of these beauties from Katy Perry's range with Covergirl I would love to know what your favourite colours are
Geri
xxx

No comments

Back to Top